Canada has exported products in
Category 2-11 to twelve countries in the Middle East & North Africa
Electronic equipment, not controlled elsewhere on the Munitions List, as follows, and specially designed components therefor:
a. Electronic equipment specially designed for military use.
1. Electronic countermeasure and electronic counter-countermeasure equipment (i.e., equipment designed to introduce extraneous or erroneous signals into radar or radio communication receivers or otherwise hinder the reception, operation or effectiveness of adversary electronic receivers including their countermeasure equipment), including jamming and counter-jamming equipment;
2. Frequency agile tubes;
3. Electronic systems or equipment designed either for surveillance and monitoring of the electro-magnetic spectrum for military intelligence or security purposes or for counteracting such surveillance and monitoring;
4. Underwater countermeasures, including acoustic and magnetic jamming and decoy, equipment designed to introduce extraneous or erroneous signals into sonar receivers;
5. Data processing security equipment, data security equipment and transmission and signalling line security equipment, using ciphering processes;
6. Identification, authentification and keyloader equipment and key management, manufacturing and distribution equipment;
7. Guidance and navigation equipment.
b. Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS) jamming equipment.